January 22, 2010

More Nugget Boxes

With Valentine's Day looming, I'm going to post some Christmas photos.  Don't worry, they are for Valentine's Day inspiration.

These are photos from the Hershey's Nugget Boxes I made for my kids' teachers and piano teacher for Christmas.  The labels I made using my digital scrapbooking supplies, but the box and wrap are made from heavy scrapbook paper.  You could also use scrapbook paper and letter stickers for the wraps, just cut the papers to 1"x3".  You could make a box of a certain size to fit any message.  My daughter made some for her friends for Christmas with 3 nuggets in brown/green and they spelled JOY.  But alas, we forgot to take a photo of them.

Here's the link to the Splitcoast Stampers website where you can get patterns of all sizes for making these cute boxes.  Be sure to search their photo gallery for tons of nugget box inspiration - it's where I get mine!


Here's a re-post of last year's teacher Valentine's day nugget boxes from this post.  You can also find more links to helpful websites in this post.


After making these twice now for my kids' piano teacher I have a problem.  She won't eat them.  She told my kids that they are too cute to eat.  I, however, don't have that problem with Hershey's nuggets. :-p

No comments: