Okay, so I created this blog a couple of months ago but haven't posted anything yet. I have seen some really great blogs, and kept wondering how I could possibly write anything to compete with them. I finally realized I don't have to. My blog is really for me, so it should show me and not a copy of someone else. So I won't try to compete, I won't try to start with some amazing post, I'll just be myself and put what I feel like on here and start with this post. If nobody wants to read it, that's okay with me. At least I finally got it started.
I'm sure my blog will improve over time because I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out. But I know what I want it to be, so you may want to visit occasionally. It might just turn out good. So if anyone is reading this, here I go- GERONIMO!


1 comment:
Kristyn,
You are amazing! What a wonderfully gifted and talented lady you are!
Your love for your family is evident in all the hard work and preparation you put into celebrating your families special days and activities.
Thank you for your example!
Much Love,
Audrey
Post a Comment